Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > ds 708 registration problem
ds 708 registration problem

2117 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2013-02-26 03:04:47

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    najid
    2013-02-23 13:28:29
    hi! i bought Maxidas 708 about 1 year and 6 month ago. works well . but after 6 month of purchasing it require username and password for updating. the main problem is that my sd card was broken and i made a backup of sd card on my computer . when i restored it on new SD car with same specefication it show me updating error but work well.i.e no change in performance .so can anyone helps me to update my software . i tried to register it using online but it need product number , serial number and password . i could not find it on my maxidas 708 after replacing SD card.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-02-26 03:04:47

Dear sir, sorry for the troubles. First, you could find the S/N on the back of your DS708. See the tag there? There should be a S/N printed on it. Don't tell me you had thrown away the tag. Second, since you had purchased the tool 1 and a half years ago, it means you have to pay for the update. We only offer customers one year free update.
  Total1 Pages